Job Opening > Description
Content Writer (Moorestown, NJ, USA)APPLY NOW
The Nividous co-founders, with deep roots in the business process automation space, started the company with a passion to help businesses work at their peak efficiency. At Nividous, we realized quite early that automation must be approached holistically and not siloed. This is the reason why, from day one, we have focused on building an integrated intelligent automation platform that harnesses the power of RPA, AI, and Low-Code Process Automation. These three key pillars are natively available in our platform, allowing businesses to move beyond siloed automation and automate processes end-to-end..
At Nividous, we are currently seeking a Content Writer:
We are in search of an enthusiastic and passionate content writer with 2-4 years of experience in writing and editing content, preferably related to automation technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create original, crisp, consistent, error-free, and engaging content for various content types and digital channels, including:
- Web pages
- Case studies
- Blog posts, guest posts, press releases, infographics
- Newsletters, video scripts, presentations
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Social media content
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects while maintaining consistency and originality.
- Stay updated on new technology trends to deliver relevant and appealing content.
Essential Skills/Attributes Required:
- Excellent command of written English for a global clientele, particularly in the USA.
- Effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and engaging.
- Strong research skills to produce informative and original content.
- Keen attention to detail with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical jargon in simple English.
- Proficient in word skimming and paraphrasing.
- Familiarity with content beautifying tools is considered an added advantage.