Job Opening > Description
Content Writer (Moorestown, NJ, USA)APPLY NOW
The Nividous co-founders, with deep roots in the business process automation space, started the company with a passion to help businesses work at their peak efficiency. We, at Nividous, realized quite early that automation must be approached holistically and not siloed. This is the reason why, from day one, we have focused on building an integrated intelligent automation platform that harnesses the power of RPA, AI, and BPM. These three key pillars are natively available in our platform allowing businesses to move beyond siloed automation and automate processes end-to-end.
At Nividous, we are looking for Content Writer:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate content writer having 2-4 years of experience in writing and editing content for preferably automation technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create original, crisp, consistent, error-free, and engaging content for different content types and digital channels. Types of content include:
- Web page
- Case study
- Blog post, guest posts, press release, infographic
- Newsletter, videos script, presentation
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Social media content
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects keeping consistency and originality intact.
- Be updated on new technology trends to deliver relevant and appealing content.
Essential Skills/Attributes Required:
- Excellent command over writing in English for global clientele, especially the USA.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and engaging.
- Excellent research skills to come up with informative and original content.
- A good eye for detailing, with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- An ability to convey seemingly complex and technical jargon in simple English.
- Skilled at word skimming and paraphrasing.
- Familiarity with content beautifying tools will be an added advantage.