Hyperautomation is #1 in Gartner’s list of top 10 strategic technology trends for 2020. Follow this link to see Gartner’s definition of Hyperautomation.
Hyperautomation allows for a more strategic approach to your long-term automation goals. Hyperautomation harnesses multiple advanced technologies to achieve end-to-end automation. It starts with robotic process automation (RPA) and adds a range of complementary technologies, including Artificial Intelligence (Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Intelligent Optical Character Recognition, Machine Learning), Business Process Management (BPM), advanced analytics, and other business automation tools.
Download this free Hyperautomation eBook to discover:
- What are the different automation approaches and their applicability in solving current business challenges?
- Why do businesses need to adopt a holistic approach to automation?
- What is Hyperautomation, its benefits, and key components?
- What should be considered while utilizing Hyperautomation?
- Nividous Platform that offers out of the box Hyperautomation functionality